With slopes to challenge even top world cup skiers there is no chance of anyone being bored. The most snow-sure region in the whole of Germany, Oberallgäu has something for absolutely everyone including world cup pistes, floodlit runs, night-time sled runs, fun parks, gentle slopes for the tiny tots and romantic Alpine chalets serving a wide range of culinary and sunny terraces all thrown in for good measure. Snow-lovers listen up! It doesn’t get any better than this.
- 5 ski resorts with over a 100 runs and lifts
- 270 km of pistes and over 500 km of cross-country tracks
- Superb artificial snow coverage
- Night skiing and floodlit sled runs
- Fun-parks and half-pipes
- Chalets and sun terraces
- Excellent family-friendly resorts